1. Minimalism should increase your happiness and contentment.
2. Less is powerful.
3. Elimination is incredibly powerful.
4. No one can eliminate everything.
5. Elimination without self-awareness is dangerous and harmful.
6. Fix you before you fix your stuff.
7. Minimalism is the most intense form of expression possible.
8. Your stuff has no objective value.
9. Beware of potential.
10. There are no right minimalism answers, only theory and extrapolation.
11. Minimalism is an enhancer, not a finder.
12. Upkeep is all of the battle.
13. You can't eliminate mistakes.
14. Memento mori.